Warranty Terms & Conditions
- All batteries sold by Dial-A-Battery come with a One year, One-time replacement warranty.
- The warranty period will commence from the date of purchase of a new battery.
Example: If a battery is purchased on 23rd January 2017, the warranty will expire on 22nd January 2018.
- The warranty is limited to defects arising in the battery due to manufacturing faults only. Consequential liabilities will not be entertained.
- The battery warranty is valid for the vehicle which is registered within UAE & recorded in the Warranty Card/Invoice. Warranty will cease once it is transferred to another vehicle.
- Warranty does not cover any damage to the battery caused by faulty electrical systems in the vehicle, service by unauthorized persons, fitment of additional accessories, abuse, accident.
- Warranty does not cover discharge of battery as indicated by the Magic Eye.
- Warranty does not cover loss of time, inconvenience and loss of vehicle use.
- The warranty card with barcode intact must accompany all claims arising within warranty period.
- A battery failure claim beyond its warranty period will not be entertained.
- The defective battery if replaced will become the property of Dial-A-Battery.
- Customers are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the “Terms & Conditions of Warranty” mentioned in the Warranty Card at the time of purchase.
Call us on our toll-free number 800 24 7 365 to assist you for your battery essentials.
There are special discounts and offers for everyone! Please see our Corporate Deals page to know more about them.