- All batteries sold by Dial-A-Battery come with a One year, One-time replacement warranty.
- The warranty period will commence from the date of purchase of a new battery. Example: If a battery is purchased on 23rd January 2017, the warranty will expire on 22nd January 2018.
- The warranty is limited to defects arising in the battery due to manufacturing faults only. Consequential liabilities will not be entertained.
- The battery warranty is valid for the vehicle which is registered within UAE & recorded in the Warranty Card/Invoice. Warranty will cease once it is transferred to another vehicle.
- Warranty does not cover any damage to the battery caused by faulty electrical systems in the vehicle, service by unauthorized persons, fitment of additional accessories, abuse, accident.
- Warranty does not cover discharge of battery as indicated by the Magic Eye.
- Warranty does not cover loss of time, inconvenience and loss of vehicle use.
- The warranty card with barcode intact must accompany all claims arising within warranty period.
- A battery failure claim beyond its warranty period will not be entertained.
- The defective battery if replaced will become the property of Dial-A-Battery.
- Customers are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the “Terms & Conditions of Warranty” mentioned in the Warranty Card at the time of purchase.
Call us on our toll-free number 800 247 365 to assist you for your battery essentials.
There are special discounts and offers for everyone! Please see our Corporate Deals page to know more about them.