We can take a look under the hood
A proper functioning battery is necessary for the operation of your vehicle and when it fails, it often leaves you stranded and in the dark.
Dial-A-Battery offers FREE battery testing with every battery installation for your car, light truck or SUV with a scheduled appointment. If your battery requires service or replacement, our Professional Technicians can get you taken care of and back out on the road in no time.
Testing is designed to tell us things we want to know about individual cells and batteries.
Some typical questions are:
- Is it fully charged?
- How much charge is left in the battery?
- Does it meet the manufacturer’s specification?
- Has there been any deterioration in performance since it was new?
- How long will it last?
- Do the safety devices all work?
- Does it generate interference or electrical noise?
- Is it affected by interference or electrical noise?
Our Battery Installation & Testing Services
- Performing a state-of-the-art computerized battery test
- Professional replacement of a new battery, if needed
- Properly disposing of the existing battery
- Battery Cable Testing and removing corrosion from the battery-cable terminals
- Complete Battery and Electrical System Check
Need help replacing a flat tire?
You’re right in the midst of your everyday drive to work and your tire blows out! Don’t worry, Just call Dial-A-Battery on 800-247-365 and we will provide you with a flat tire change service (24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year) no matter the weather or conditions.
Reliable, Fast and Affordable. If your vehicle’s spare tire is inflated and serviceable, Dial-A-Battery gets you on-demand help without the high prices. Whenever, Wherever, We will get you moving.
Please call us on 800 24 7 365 for rapid onsite assistance the next time you have a flat tire.
We can deliver fuel at any time, day or night
Forgot to Gas-up! Don’t let it ruin your day. Just call Dial-A-Battery on 800-247-365 and we will provide you with a personal fuel delivery service (24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year). Consistent, high quality service with experienced professionals, saving you both time and money.
Dial-A-Battery gets you on-demand help without the high prices. Whenever, Wherever, We will get you moving.
Please call us on 800 24 7 365 for rapid onsite assistance the next time you run out of fuel.
We take care for your vehicle
Don’t be inconvenienced by a flat battery this summer
Virtually everyone has experienced that sinking feeling – the one that comes right after you jump in the car, turn the key…and nothing happens. Quite simply, there’s never a good time for a battery to go flat.
Often, the cause is a simple accident, like leaving your interior light on overnight in older vehicles, or instead simply a matter of battery age. But sometimes, there are warning signs that your battery is on the way out, and by taking notice of these signs, you might just be able to avoid that sinking feeling.
Signs your battery may be fading
- When you start the car, the engine is slower than usual to turn over.
- If you start your car in the evenings you may notice the headlights dim.
- The check engine indicator lamp may come on whenever you start your car.
- Most cars have a battery charge warning light on the dashboard. If this light is on, it generally indicates the cars charging system is not working correctly which will most likely result in a flat battery.
- The fluid level in your battery has dropped below the lead plates (some batteries have a viewing panel that allows you to visually check the level).
Call in the experts
The average car battery lasts around one and-a-half year (possibly less if you usually take short trips in stop/start traffic). So if you’ve experienced some of the symptoms listed above, now might be a good time to call in the experts.
Dial-A-Battery professional technicians will come to you anytime to replace your battery. We can replace your battery on the spot – no need to make an appointment, and no need to head out to a dealer. Our comprehensive range includes batteries for most makes and models, including many of the harder-to-find European and North American models. All our installations come with a warranty for your peace of mind.
We can fine-tune your car
Take care when handling batteries, as incorrect handling can cause serious injuries. Batteries contain sulphuric acid and give off explosive hydrogen gases, so they should always be kept away from naked flames. They should also be kept away from children.
To buy car battery products – or to find out more about our mobile car battery replacement and testing service throughout the UAE – please don’t hesitate to contact us today on 800 24 7 365!
Small engines typically use lead-acid batteries, which store electrical energy using lead plates and sulfuric acid. The electrolyte fluid in the battery loses its sulfuric acid and gains water as the battery is discharged.
Battery electrolyte is extremely corrosive and can cause severe burns to eyes and skin. Batteries produce hydrogen gas that can cause an explosion if ignited by a spark or open flame.
Minimize safety hazards by observing these precautions:
- Follow the manufacturer’s recommended procedure for charging, removal and disposal.
- ALWAYS hold a battery upright to avoid spilling electrolyte.
- Wear protective eyewear and clothing when handling batteries.
- If electrolyte spills on skin or splashes in an eye, flush immediately with lots of cold water and contact a physician immediately.
Service batteries in a well-ventilated area, away from sources of sparks or flames.